Convert PPT Presentations to PDF Online
|File extension||.ppt/.pptx||File extension|
|Internet media type||.ppt-application/
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name||Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 XML Presentation||File format name||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, OpenOffice||Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||Microsoft||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||May 22, 1990||Initial Release:||June 15, 1993|
The easiest way to convert PPT to PDF
How to convert a PowerPoint slideshow to a PDF online
Slideshow is a great way to visually present important information. However, keeping a copy in Portable Document Format helps avoid unnecessary editing or loss of formatting when presenting it on different operating systems. The best way to convert presentations from Powerpoint to PDF is by doing it online. With our cloud-based tool, it’s very fast and easy, and no account registration is needed. Just drag and drop a slideshow to the platform, make one click, and save it as a PDF in seconds. Find the step-by-step guide below.
How to convert Powerpoint to PDF
- Select a PPT from your hard drive with the Choose File button
- Add it from the cloud with a related icon, if it's stored online.
- Wait a few seconds until it uploads.
- Click Convert Now! to change the format.
- Download the new file or save it to the cloud.
- Continue with extra features, if needed.
- Start over again for a new conversion.
The whole conversion process only takes a couple of seconds but depends on the original document’s size. Our PPT to PDF converter allows you to transform as many files as needed. There’s only one restriction; you can upload a 25Mb presentation maximum. If your file exceeds this limit, try to shrink it first with the AltoCompressPDF tool. When the conversion is over, you can proceed with further adjustments and edit, e-sign, protect, or share your new document. Try it!
Check out this video on how to turn a PPT into a PDF
Check the video instructions below to find out how to quickly convert Powerpoint to PDF using our platform. No limits on the amount of conversions; transform as many files as you need in only a couple of minutes. It’s free of charge, with no installation, registration, or ads.
The Supreme Features Comparing Chart
New solutions hit the market daily offering new ways and tools to help you work with documents. Among these services, you’ll find powerful, very useful tools and terrible tools that perform very poorly. Look at the comparison table below and find your ideal PowerPoint to PDF converter to avoid making the wrong choice and wasting time and money.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
What I pay attention to first of all is user-friendliness. The interface here is so simple. Just drop a file in, a few clicks and there is your presentation in PDF format. It makes my job so much easier.
I like the ease of this converter. An indispensable tool for those who work with PPTs every day and need a PDF version of each of them. No more wasting time. Everything is ready in a matter of seconds!
It’s a perfect solution! Especially if you need to get your PowerPoint Presentation converted to a PDF fast and for free. Give it a shot, you won’t regret it.
How To Convert PPT to PDF
How to convert PPT to PDF online
PowerPoint is an excellent and feature-rich format for creating interactive presentations. Changing your presentation’s format is necessary if you want to share them like reports and research in the fastest, easiest-to-read way. Online solutions help solve issues with document formats from any device. The hard part is finding the right one without spending a bunch of time looking for it. To speed everything up, give the AltoPDF converter a try.
Convert PowerPoint to PDF hassle-free online:
- Use the AltoPDF Converter. Find and open up our site.
- Select a presentation. Upload a PPT by clicking on the Choose File button
- Change PowerPoint to PDF. Click Convert Now! to start the conversion.
- Save your converted PDF. Download your file or upload it to the cloud.
The AltoPDF converter is an online solution that you can use without registering or Installing anything. Access it from any browser, no matter what device you’re on. If you are interested in other single-tasking apps, AltoPDF also offers an entire suite of services for online document management. Each one is free, easy-to-use, and secure. Modify as many documents as you like without any restrictions or limitations.
How to convert PPT to PDF in Google Chrome
Business is going digital and has been for a very long time. If you aren’t doing everything you can to get ahead or at the very least keep up, you’ll start to suffer. By using Сhrome extensions, your tasks associated with online document management get a lot easier. Convert PPT to PDF with one click.
Start converting file formats via the AltoPDF extension for Google Chrome:
- Visit the Chrome Web Store. Find the extension (Alto PowerPoint to PDF Converter) and add it to your browser.
- Launch the extension. Click on the extension’s icon to open it.
- Upload fiels. Click Choose File and select the presentation you want to convert.
- Convert your presentations. Start the process by clicking on Convert Now!.
- Finish the process. Save the changes and download your new PDF.
Being able to convert an unlimited number of presentations online is extremely valuable. No need to install any additional software or register an account. With AltoPDF, you simply need to upload a document and save the PDF after the conversion. After refreshing the page, all the files that you added will be erased from the system’s servers. Try it now!
How to convert PPT to PDF in Windows
If you run into a situation where you received a file in a format that doesn't suit your needs, for example, a PPT that you need to print, relax, there’s a solution for you. With AltoPDF, you can get it done in a matter of clicks.
Learn how to use the AltoPDF tool in Windows:
- Find us. Find our website to get started.
- Choose a file. Upload a presentation from your device or just drag and drop it into the highlighted area.
- Convert PPT to PDF. Start the conversion by clicking on Convert Now!.
- Save and finish. Download the converted file to your device or to the cloud.
Avoid the typical process of having to find a new solution every time you need to convert a file’s format. Our online converter helps you cope with presentations of any size by making it easy to convert PPT to PDF. No need to register, install software, or pay for conversions. In just a couple of minutes, get your desired format and print it or send it by email. Take advantage of additional AltoPDF solutions for editing your PDFs.
How to convert PPT to PDF in macOS
If you want to work on documents on a Mac, first you need to make sure that you have the file in the correct format. The same format can be displayed differently on your computer and your partner's computer. Therefore, the recommended format for exchanging information is Portable Document Format. Convert PPT to PDF to make collaboration easier. Using our online solution, get free and secure tools.
Start converting file types in macOS:
- Open a browser. Utilize your default browser or the one you prefer to find altopdf.com.
- Select a document. Upload a document from your device or the cloud.
- Change formats. Convert the presentation in one click.
- Download the file. Save the modified format back to your device or the cloud.
Once you've finished and downloaded your file, you can print or send it. Moreover, you can immediately upload another document and turn another presentation into Portable Document Format. AltoPDF doesn’t restrict the number of conversions you can make; convert as many files as you want without having to subscribe, purchase, or register. Take advantage of a seamless web-based converter right now!
How to convert PPT to PDF in Adobe Acrobat
Adobe provides users with a feature-rich solution for PDF editing, including a PowerPoint to PDF converter. So if you already have the Acrobat app installed, then you don't need to look for extra solutions.
Check out the guide below to convert file types in Adobe Acrobat:.
- Start the process. Decide which presentation you want to convert.
- Use the Adobe app. Select the Create PDF option and open the presentation in the editor.
- Restrict Editing. Protect your file from editing by clicking on the corresponding checkmark in the pop-up window.
- Save the file. Store the file in a safe folder for later use.
You can also upload documents directly from the cloud if you connect your Google account. In this case, all the necessary documents will be at your fingertips in a suitable format. If you're just thinking about installing this app, you should know that Acrobat's main features are paid. Fortunately, you can convert PPT to PDF with a free solution like AltoPDF. It's a web-based converter that helps transform files in clicks without having to register an account. Get started now.
How to convert PPT to PDF on mobile
Start managing your documents right from your mobile device: smartphone or tablet. You might be thinking that working from your phone or tablet is really challenging because they lack the appropriate software for working with documents comfortably. For the most part, you’re absolutely right. Find a web-based service that you’ll be able to use easily, right from your device.
Convert PPT to PDF on mobile:
- Use AltoPDF. Visit altoconvertppttopdf.com via your mobile browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- Find a document. Browse for a document on your computer and upload it.
- Transform PPT to PDF. Change formats by clicking on Convert Now!.
- Save. Finnish the process and save your new file.
The AltoPDF platform provides you with an online, easy-to-use, and most importantly, a free converter. Use the service hassle-free and get your file changed in clicks, making it easy to print and/or share. Confidently transform PowerPoint to PDF with AltoPDF knowing that the server automatically deletes all your data once you've refreshed the page. Get started today!
How to convert PPT to PDF on iOS
If you run into a situation where you need to change a PPT to another format and only your iPhone is at hand, don't worry; this problem can be solved in a couple of clicks without extra apps or installing software. Taking advantage of AltoPDF’s PowerPoint to PDF converter gives your iPhone or iPad the ability to change a file’s format in seconds.
Follow the instructions below to convert PPT to PDF on iOS:
- Go to our website. Go to altoconvertppttopdf.com using any browser, including Safari.
- Upload a presentation. Upload your presentation from the cloud or your device.
- Start the process. Convert PPT to PDF using the Convert Now! button.
- Save the new file. Save your file first, then print it or share it.
Since the converter allows you to upload documents from the cloud, you can do business without worrying about overloading your device’s storage. Your documents are always at your fingertips; you can view, convert, and manage them from any device from anywhere 24/7. In addition, AltoPDF offers a free suite of solutions that can quickly meet any of your business needs. Get the most out of a free online converter without registration or installation.
How to convert PPT to PDF on Android
Get the most efficient PowerPoint to PDF converter that’s free and fast. Change file formats as much as you need without paying any additional fees. Keep your content secure with top-of-the-line security. Each presentation edited and modified will be delated from the servers as soon as you refresh the page or close the window.
Manage documents on Android:
- Install the app. Find the Alto PowerPoint to PDF converter in the Google Play Store.
- Open the app. Wait until the installation is complete and open it.
- Upload a file. Choose a file to convert from your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
- Transform the file. Tap on the Convert Now! button and convert the file.
- Save the new file. Download the document to your device or upload it back to the cloud.
Get started with nothing but your smartphone or tablet and a strong internet connection. Once those two things are ready, convert PPT to PDF seamlessly. The app is always at your fingertips, and by connecting to the cloud, you get access to all your documents 24/7. Enjoy even more free solutions by AltoPDF for free: convert, merge, lock, unlock, etc.. Get started now!
Feel free to make the change while working on them as slides. Select the Export option in the quick access toolbar to save the PPT in an alternative format. Click on Create PDF/XPS Document to convert the file.